The Walla-Pa-Looza Organization was founded in May of 2009 to raise funds for cancer research and the aid of local families struggling with issues related to cancer.
The Walla-Pa-Looza Organization holds two benefit events a year. Walla-Pa-Looza, our main event, is an outdoor summer music festival and fund raiser held in Johnsburg, Illinois. This year we have partnered with the Centegra Sage Cancer Center. Jolly-Pa-Looza is our winter event, the first of which was held in December of 2009.
Every once in a while, we’ve been known to partner for other fundraising events for special causes. On February 27, 2010, in partnership with the Johnsburg Lions, we threw an event to raise money to help the family of Taylor Radtke, a 9 year old girl who has been stricken with Fibrous Dysplasia, to help offset the family’s medical bills.
If you’d like to know more about what we do, please see our history page. We also have the following resources online to help you familiarize yourself with us and our cause:
- Read the Walla Blog to find out current happenings with the organization. Our chairman, Craig Wallace, posts something every week.
- Check out our video archives for promotional video, news coverage and a Walla-Pa-Looza 2009 featurette.
- Check out our photo section for our photo library. This will continue to grow as more events are held.
- See our donation page to get information on making donations to Walla-Pa-Looza.
- Finally, for more up to the minute coverage of “goings on” with the Walla-Crew, check out and friend us on Facebook and / or Twitter.