Today in the Wallace home, like many others, we are giving thanks. I was reading an article the other day that talked about the things people were thankful for and I wanted to give you my list on Thanksgiving Day:
- God – Although I am a lazy participant, I believe!
- Family – For my wife, children, parents and relatives. I love you!
- Friends – I believe I have the greatest friends on the face of the earth!
- America – The greatest country in the world.
- Armed Services – You keep my family protected. I owe you everything.
- Veterans – You kept my family and freedoms protected. I am humbled by your good deeds.
- Teachers – You have accepted the job of molding young minds. I applaud you.
- Police Officers – I have been known to break a law or two, but I am glad you serve and protect us.
- Firemen/EMS – I have witnessed your bravery first hand and commend you!
- The Arts – without music, books and plays many minds would be idle.
- My Career – I am proud of the company I work for and our accomplishments. Sawstop is a great company.
- Volunteers – As I have said before, volunteering is a thankless job – but I know a bunch of them and I am proud to say I am one as well.
Thank you for taking the time to read this. I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!
If you have something or someone to be thankful for, let them know!